BACK PAIN TREATMENT IN FORTH WORTH, TX
Living with back pain is never easy. Too often, people rely on invasive treatments, harmful treatments that only mask the symptoms of pain, or simply ignore their back pain and live with it day in and day out. At House of Bones Chiropractic in Fort Worth, TX, we believe everyone deserves access to high-quality chiropractic care, and want to help our patients find the pain relief they deserve! Our chiropractor and the rest of our chiropractic care team can offer treatment options that work, so you can get back to feeling like yourself and living your life pain-free again.
Common Causes of Back Pain
It can be difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of your back pain without an in-person evaluation. Some of the most common causes include:
- Poor posture or lifting technique
- Accidents, trauma or sports injuries
- Muscle strains and ligament sprains
- Arthritis or degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs or bulging discs
These issues can affect anyone at any age, which is why it’s vital to get a comprehensive diagnosis so you can begin treatment before the pain gets worse.
Chiropractic Care for Back Pain Relief
At House of Bones Chiropractic, we offer an array of treatments that help to reduce back pain and promote overall wellness. Our goal is to not only mask your back pain symptoms, but get to the root of the issue so you can feel long-lasting relief. Some of the many treatments we offer include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments can help realign the spine and alleviate pressure on pinched nerves.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy is a great way to relax tense muscles, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain.
- Corrective Exercises: During corrective exercises, our team will instruct you on how to perform specific stretches and exercises that target your problem areas. By strengthening muscles, you can reduce your pain and prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.
- Nutritional Counseling: Our team will help you create a diet plan that meets your individual needs. We can also provide information on supplements that may benefit your body’s natural healing processes.
What to Expect from Our Chiropractor
Before you begin treatment, our chiropractor will take the time to understand your medical history and perform a physical exam. This helps us create a customized treatment plan that meets your exact needs. During each visit after that, we’ll track your progress and adjust your treatments accordingly.
We want you to feel comfortable during every stage of care, which is why we’ll be here to answer all of your questions. We always strive to provide top-notch customer service and will do our best to make sure you feel at home in our office!
Schedule Your Consultation today in Fort Worth, TX!
No matter what’s causing your back pain, House of Bones Chiropractic can help. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find relief that lasts and improve your quality of life. Schedule your chiropractic care appointment today!